Social Curator is a fast-paced, high-energy, startup experiencing rapid growth...and we wanna grow even faster!
We have an opening for a User Experience Designer who will work closely with our Product Manager, Developers and CTO to define our product strategy and enhance our user's perception and interaction with our product. We're looking for someone who wants to join a fast growing company and play a key role in the success of team...the job perks include dad jokes, working independently, and laughter during stressful moments.
The User Experience Designer is an integral part of the Social Curator Technology Team. He or she uses their high-level communication and problem-solving skills to formulate and design new feature prototypes to maximize impact on the user's satisfaction with the product and it's features which ultimately influences an increase user retention rate month over month.
Why would you want this job?
How you'll know you're killing it:
What you need to have/be:
….and it would be great if you had:
On a warm-n-fuzzy note, we'd love you to:
A few of the things we value at Social Curator:
The nitty gritty:
**Please note, all items must be completed and submitted to be considered for this role.**
1. A cover letter and PDF of your resume.
2. A screenshot of your results from taking >>THIS<< Myers-Briggs Personality Test
3. A PDF or screenshot of your results from taking >>THIS<< DISC assessment.
4. A 1-2 minute video introducing yourself to the team and telling us what excites you most about working at Social Curator (yes your iPhone is fine and no, we won't review videos over 2 minutes). Please upload your video to Youtube (unlisted works for us) and send us the link!
5. A link to your project portfolio consisting of at least 3-4 projects you're most proud of.
6. In the body of your email, please answer these questions:
A) Do you feel your Myers-Briggs test was an accurate reflection of you? (why or why not?)
B) Why do you feel you're perfect for this position?
To submit the information above to be considered for the position, send an email to email@example.com. Please use this specific subject line: I'm Social Curator's new UX Designer.